Saturday 14 February 2015

So, what have I been doing all this time part 2.....

OK Folks, it's apology time!
This blog hasn't been updated for over a year now so it's about time I pulled my finger out and finished the multitude of projects on the bench!
So, what happened? Well, early last year, the dreaded health problems struck! Just in time for me to reach 50! As you can imagine, the drive to do any modelling went straight out of the window. Towards the end of the year though, thankfully the drive came back. I ended up with a grand total of one figure completed in 2014!


Must do better in 2015!

Anyway, start as you mean to go on. Just finished this guy...

Now to finish the other half dozen projects on the bench... Oh well...

More pics of these in the galleries at the side, plus I've made one for the SS Fallschirmjager I mentioned in the last post.
Enjoy!

Think my painting may be improving at last too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ross!

Glad you came back.
Nice good looking figures as usual.
Keep us updated!

Cheers,
Pedro.

rossgary said...

Great to be back, my friend.
Thanks for your kind words.
Gary